The Quality Improvement Training is for any organization who wants to learn formal tools, methods and processes for improving a process or performance in a particular area such as:
- Need to increase duration of breastfeeding among your WIC clients?
- Want to increase attendance at coalition meetings?
- Want to improve your childhood immunization rates?
- Interested in reducing your no-show rate for client appointments?
- Want to improve customer service by reducing wait times?
- Need to improve efficiency of your food safety inspections, or increase compliance?
- Interested in increasing traffic on your website and social media sites?
- Can your response time for well and septic inspections be shortened?
- Can you work with physicians and hospitals to improve the timeliness of communicable disease reporting?
Just as hospitals and clinicians use QI to improve processes and outcomes, you can too. In this era of “doing more with less”, by using QI for public health programs you can address problems like these to increase your efficiency and get better outcomes to boot. This QI training is for your staff in maternal and child health, health promotion, environmental health, communicable disease, home health, and more.